Cloudflight Coding Contest
Join Cloudflight Coding Contest on March 31st and solve a level-based coding game in competition with thousands of coders across the world!
The CCC is one of the biggest coding competitions of its kind. Over 4,000 participants from all around the globe simultaneously compete against each other and have lots of fun.
With each level, the difficulty increases and the candidate or team reaching the highest level within the shortest time wins.
Get a better understanding of the contest by watching the aftermovie from 2022: https://youtu.be/hfKXrLDcr3s
In Cluj-Napoca, the spring edition of CCC takes place on-site at FSEGA.
You can sign up for the following tracks:
- classic CCC (for all experienced coders) - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- AI CCC (for AI enthusiasts, Data Scientists, ML engineers) - runs in parallel with classic CCC - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- school CCC (for pupils only) - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- team: Team up in groups of 2-3 (#classic) or 2-5 (#school). During the contest, each team member is able to submit answers. Note: If you want to participate in a team, you can either register directly as a team or team up at the last minute before the contest.
- individual: Are you a master on your own? Very well! Register for an event and you are all set. Don't forget, you can still challenge your friends to take part without having to work with them ;)
- Pack your laptop and charger.
- Arrive at your contest location at least 30-45 min prior to the contest.
- If you haven't registered yet, make sure you do now.
- Set up access to the local network.
- Log in to gitter and send us a "hello world" message in the lobby ;)
- Start of the CCC game: You will be coding for 4 (#classic, #ai) or 2 hours (#school).
- Score summary and presentation ceremony.
- Networking & food
Register on the official website!
Don't forget to follow the contest's social media channels for updates and giveaways: